What We Offer:
- Connections to the Community
- Support for MOMS
- MOMS Night Out
- Community Service
- Park Days
- Field Trips
- Guest Speakers
- Monthly Newsletter
- Monthly Calendar
- Walking Groups
- Special Interest Groups
Principals & Goals
- That women must be free to choose their personal path to fulfillment.
- That mothering is an important and fulfilling full-time job.
- That there is no one right way to raise children, but our members have a common concern in raising their children in a healthful way.
- To provide a support group for mothers who choose to stay at home or work part-time to raise their children.
- To provide activities and events that interest mothers.
- To help and support our community through service projects.
- To provide a healthy and caring atmosphere for our children to grow and develop.